Want bouncy, plump skin? The new upgraded vegan collagen, Collume® is the answer. Introducing the Collagen by Watsons beauty box – a curated selection of 4 incredible picks from Booster Essence and Hydro Balance range. Your skin will become so dewy and plump that you won’t even be tempted to use an Instagram filter!
• 20X more powerful* than traditional marine collagen
• Help improve skin elasticity and firmness
• 100% Vegan Collagen
* Collume® is a registered trademark of Geltor, Inc.
* Based on 2 weeks of in vivo testing comparing Collume® to Marine Collagen in 18 subjects.
Collagen by Watsons Booster Essence (40ml)
- Use as a pre-essence
- A powerful blend of Vegan Collagen Collume® + Peptides to boost skin elasticity and strengthen skin’s moisture
- Use as a booster: mix 1-2 drops with your preferred Collagen by Watsons serum or cream for even better results.
*96% of Panelists agreed their skin elasticity is improved with just 1 drop.
“Think of this as a big drink of water for your skin. This power-packed booster essence offers a punch of hydration that lasts all day, and really helps boost skin elasticity. Plus, it is super lightweight and absorbs easily.”
Hydro Balance Moist Toner (130ml)
- Refreshing formula that revitalises your skin
“Gentle and mineral oil-free, this moisturising toner adds a fine layer of moisture to your skin – refreshing, soothing and plumping. A wake-up call for your skin before serum and cream.”
Hydro Balance Intense Serum (35ml)
- Lock in moisture without shininess or oiliness
“A couple of drops of this serum give your skin a dewy glow, whilst also hydrating thanks to the formula’s potent Smart Water Replenisher.”
Hydro Balance Water Gel Bomb (50ml)
- Ultra-light gel cream that infuses large amounts of moisture into your skin
- Apply thickly to use as sleeping mask
“This feather-light hydrator feels just like a sorbet as you scoop it out of the jar. And it’s so lightweight that it practically feels like nothing. Deeply hydrates your skin, leaving it softer, smoother, and plumper after just one use.”