Member benefits condition
1. To enjoy member benefits at Watsons store, please show your Watsons card before making a purchase. At Watsons online, please log in to your Watsons membership account before making a purchase also.
2. Company reserves right to offer member benefits in case that Watsons membership was not identified before making a purchase
3. For those Watsons member that not yet registered, you can earn point for any purchase* but can’t redeem point balance to be cash discount or redeem as other rewards
Watsons Member benefits
1. Watsons membership is lifetime* benefits after Watsons card was completely registered with your personal details (*except card loss or damage, see more details in Section Card loss)
2. When you purchased items with Watsons card every 25 Baht you will earn 1 point
3. You can redeem every 250 points of your point balance, which can be redeemed at both Watsons store and Watsons online
4. Point validity period: Points earned will expire at the end of every second year on 31st December. (For example, points earned in 27 June 2018 are valid till 31st December 2019)
5. Get 5% discount on Watsons brand (except Medicine, Medical equipment and Promotion items i.e. Buy 1 get 1 free, 2 pcs. at 1 Baht, Buffet, Mix & Match, Buy 2 save more, Buy 3 save more, HWB item)
6. Get bonus point 10* times when purchase at Watsons store or Watsons online between 3 days during your birthday (1 day before birthday, birthday, 1 day after birthday)
- Company reserves right to give bonus point 10 times for first transaction during above period only, for example those who has birthday as 10 Jan, you will get birthday benefits if you purchase in 9, 10, 11 January. If you purchase first transaction in 9 January, you will get bonus 10 times in that transaction. And for next transaction during those days you will earn normal point. You will get birthday point within 3 working days after your payment for that transaction is completed
- When you purchase items at both Watsons store and Watsons online on the same day, you will get birthday offer on the transaction that payment status is completed. While birthday point getting from Watsons online will add to your account by 7 working days after payment completed.
7. Member special price item
8. Member Bonus point items
9. Get privilege to join special event with company conditions
10. Get news and special promotion from Watsons through registered channel without extra charges
11. Other privileges for Watsons member only
* except Bonus point item/ HWB item doesn’t join in this offer
- You can earn point from your purchase by show Watsons card, Sticker Barcode, Watsons Virtual Card in Watsons Mobile Application or you can earn point from your purchase by show Watsons card, Sticker Barcode or Watsons Virtual Card in Watsons Mobile Application.
- Every 25 Baht that you spent (after all discounts) you will get 1 point. Value that lower than 25 Baht after point calculation can’t accumulate with other transaction
- Bonus point can be used in next transaction
- Point balance is limited to Watsons card only, which can’t combine with other card
- Point can’t change or sell as cash or transfer to other
- Point validity period: Points earned will expire at the end of every second year on 31st December. (For example, points earned in 27 June 2018 are valid till 31st December 2019)
- Products that don’t include in point scheme
- Product under law control Medicine, Medical equipment
- Top up card, Cash card, Voucher
- Member can redeem point after registered Watsons card
- To redeem point at Watsons store, please show your Watsons card, Sticker Barcode or Watsons Virtual card.
- To redeem point at Watsons online, you can simply log in to your member account and use point at checkout step.
Checking Point balance
You can check your point balance via these channels
1. Log in to your member account at www.watsons.co.th
2. Log in to your member account at Watsons Mobile Application
3. Call to Watsons call center 02-017-8899, Daily from 9.00 – 21.00
4. At your latest receipt
Member Terms & Conditions
- I agree and accept that all personal data given in this application or information from using this Watsons card (“Data”) is belong to company
- I agree and accept that the purpose of company’s data collection is for product and service improvement within retails group that partner with Watsons card. Company will use data that accord with Watsons card purpose to and bring most benefits to Watsons cards holder, all data will be used under law and Watsons’ policy
- I agree and allow company to disclose or exchange data to third parties company in which will be benefits to me
- I agree and accept that for any return of any item(s) I purchased, I will return point earn from that item(s) and include reward/premium that I received from that point earn or return as cash of reward/premium value
- I agree and accept that in case that I used my point balance as cash discount at Watsons and I return some items, points deducted will not be refunded.
- I agree and accept terms and conditions of Watsons member that company made and any amendment(s) that will be happened at any time without prior and separate notice.
- I agree and accept that company has right to refuse/ suspend Watsons card without clarification. Company reserves right for changes of Watsons card usage reward and other benefits without prior notice. Decision of Watsons in relation to every shall be final.
- Watsons card is under my ownership, which is designated solely for own use and cannot be transferred
- Watsons card can’t be used for any transaction that amount higher than 10,000 Baht
In case that you lose your Watsons card, please follow this instruction
Block your card at
1. www.watsons.co.th by logging in to your account and select menu ‘Loss card’
2. Call Watsons call cater 02-017-8899
When you purchase your new Watson card, please register your new card and transfer point from your loss card to new card by logging in at www.watsons.co.th or contact Watsons call center 02-017-8899
Remark: First name, Last name, Date of Birth, Mobile phone number and Citizen ID should be same between new card and loss card. To ensure that your personal details and point balance still remain and be able to transfer to your new card.